The Carrossier ProColor network, a member of CSN Collision Centres, the largest network of collision repair facilities in Canada, is pleased to announce that a record amount of $30,000 was donated to families in need as part of it’s 5th annual charitable holiday project.
This record sum was raised thanks to the fundraiser that took place during the Carrossier ProColor network’s annual golf tournament on September 12th: “We want to thank our generous donors who participated in this fundraising event. Thanks to their generosity, 150 families will receive $ 200 in grocery gift cards » says Sylvain Dufault, General Manager of the Carrossier ProColor network.
For the fifth consecutive year, the Carrossier ProColor network has been invested in this great adventure of sharing to make the holiday season brighter for families who are going through difficult times. This year, 15 collision centres were mandated to hand out 10 Metro grocery gift cards for a total value of $ 2,000 to families in need in their region in collaboration with a local charitable organization of their choice.
- Carrossier ProColor Cowansville
- Carrossier ProColor Drummondville-Centre
- Carrossier ProColor Lac Etchemin
- Carrossier ProColor Rock Forest
- Carrossier ProColor Berthierville
- Carrossier ProColor Blainville
- Carrossier ProColor Laval-Ouest
- Carrossier ProColor Cap-de-la-Madeleine
- Carrossier ProColor Boucherville
- Carrossier ProColor Ste-Julie
- Carrossier ProColor St-Léonard
- Carrossier ProColor Lebourgneuf
- Carrossier ProColor Loretteville
- Carrossier ProColor Pont-Rouge
- Carrossier ProColor La Baie
Since the launch of the charitable holiday project in 2013, the Carrossier ProColor network has donated $ 90,000 and helped 440 less fortunate families to spend a happier holiday season.
It should be noted that social involvement is an integral part of Carrossier ProColor’s values. Since 2008, the generosity of the network’s collision centres and business partners has allowed Carrossier ProColor to donate more than $ 1,500,000 to various charitable organizations.
About Carrossier ProColor
Renowned for offering the best value on the market, the Carrossier ProColor network is characterized by its modernity, its impeccable service and its constant search for innovation. In 2012, it became a member of CSN Collision Centres, the largest network of collision repair shops in the country with over 345 locations. For more information, visit: www.carrossierprocolor.com.